With a desire to create a line of products that were not only sexy and fun, but guaranteed to make a name in the grooming industry, Billy Jealousy introduces the Gnarly Sheen Refining Beard Oil.
If the name itself doesn’t capture your attention, the packaging most definitely will. The 2.0 fl. ounce bottle is styled to look like a beard laid out against a wooden background. With such a fun, yet manly take on packaging Billy Jealousy is out to make a good first impression. But the real impressive work comes into play once the insides of the bottle are revealed.
The Gnarly Sheen Refining Beard Oil is composed of some awesome key ingredients as well as a mentality that is all about customer satisfaction. Billy Jealousy didn’t get to be a big name in the grooming industry for nothing, and the only downside about this fact is that the price of this product isn’t necessarily low.
But don’t let that discourage you! Just like this company says, “an investment in your appearance can really pay off”! Besides the fact that this oil is bound to make your beard shiny and sexy, it also does it by using some great ingredients, such as Aloe Vera, sunflower oil, avocado oil, almond oil, and jojoba oil.
Let’s take a look at the benefits that each of these ingredients have to offer:
- Aloe Vera: This is used as a moisturizer that helps to promote skin healing and a balanced ph. It also soothes dry skin in order to prevent itching and flakes.
- Sunflower Oil: As an oil that is high in gamma alpha linoleic acid, sunflower oil helps to volumize and thicken the beard all while offering a deep conditioning for the hair.
- Sweet Almond Oil: This is a great source of vitamins A, B, and E which all help to strengthen the hair.
- Avocado Oil: This is a light oil that can sink into the hair without weighing it down. It also is a natural antimicrobial that is high in Vitamin E to strengthen the hair.
- Jojoba Oil: The last ingredient helps to repair damaged hair as well as soften the beard.
All of these key ingredients are excellent for creating a product that is kind to skin and excellent for softening hair. The only downside is that, while these ingredients are listed, Billy Jealousy doesn’t post an image containing all the ingredients in the bottle. Considering this product does have a scent, there is most likely fragrance included. If you don’t mind the use of fragrance, then no worries! The smell isn’t overwhelming and has a subtle order that fades over time.
Overall, this product uses great ingredients that are well worth paying for. Even though the bottle is only 2.0 fl oz. a little goes a long way, so this product won’t run out on you any time soon! If you are looking for a product that is gentle to the skin, contains great natural oils, softens the beard while strengthening, and has interesting packaging, then this may be the oil for you.